Stay up-to-date with all of the life science events taking place in Vancouver with the Science in Vancouver events calendar! From academia to industry and biotech to pharma, our events calendar is your complete source for life science conferences, symposiums, networking, and workshops in Vancouver. We even cover science pub nights and science fundraisers!
If you’re interested in promoting your life science event on the Science in Vancouver events calendar, please use our event submission form.
- This event has passed.
McCarthy Spotlight Speaking Series: Oncology
January 27, 2022, 2022
This Spotlight Speaking Series is proudly presented by McCarthy Tétrault LLP.
Our McCarthy Spotlight Speaking Series is one of our longest-standing event series – and one in which our attendees see the most value. Held twice a year, these events start with presentations on specific topics by local representatives of Life Sciences BC members.
In the past, the series has featured topics focusing on attracting and keeping good talent, technology and licensing, M&A and Capital Markets, to name a few.
- Farzian Aminuddin, Director of Business Development, Virogin Biotech
- Dr. François Bénard, Senior Executive Director, Research, BC Cancer Professor, Department of Radiology, University of British Columbia; Associate Dean, Research, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia
- Dr. David Mulder, Scientist, Canexia Health
- Jim Pankovich, EVP, Clinical Development, Bold Therapeutics
- Dario Passarini, Senior Manager, Sales & Marketing, SignalChem
Date: Thursday, January 27, 2022
Time: 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM PT
Tickets: Free for Life Sciences BC members & $25 for non-members