Stay up-to-date with all of the life science events taking place in Vancouver with the Science in Vancouver events calendar! From academia to industry and biotech to pharma, our events calendar is your complete source for life science conferences, symposiums, networking, and workshops in Vancouver. We even cover science pub nights and science fundraisers!
If you’re interested in promoting your life science event on the Science in Vancouver events calendar, please use our event submission form.
- This event has passed.
Women’s Health Research Institute Summer Social Media Series
August 12, 2020, 2020
As research teams pivot to our new virtual environment, social media is becoming an important tool to support the work of the research community.
The WHRI is pleased to offer our first Summer Social Media Series, a 4-part workshop to support your social media needs. The workshop includes lectures, group discussions, and breakout sessions.
- Social Media 101: platforms and practice
- Social Media Planning: partnerships, recruitment, and knowledge translation
- Social Media Metrics: tips and tools for data collection and visualization
Dates + Times:
- Wednesday July 15, 2 – 4 pm
- Wednesday July 29, 2 – 4 pm
- Wednesday August 12, 2 – 4 pm
- Wednesday August 26, 2 – 4 pm
If you are interested in this workshop or have any questions, please contact email@example.com.