Website Precision NanoSystems Inc.
About Precision NanoSystems Inc. (PNI)
Precision NanoSystems Inc. (“PNI”) is a manufacturer of instruments, kits and reagents in the global nanomedicine market providing tools for drug development and cell-specific delivery to study, diagnose and treat disease. PNI’s NanoAssemblr family of instruments allow scientists to rapidly develop novel nanomedicine drug candidates for pre-clinical testing. PNI’s NanoAssemblr Scale-up platform enables the translation of these drug candidates to clinical testing and eventually to commercial use. PNI’s NanoAssemblr™ Transfection Reagents use nanomedicine technology to deliver genetic materials in primary cells vitro and in vivo, enabling disease researchers to easily study gene function in high-value models of disease. PNI sells its products to leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and leading academic institutions in over 20 countries worldwide. Please find more information at http://www.precisionnanosystems.com/.
Develop and implement the Company’s strategic direction for Health, Safety and Environment (HSE). Assure that the business achieves compliance with regulations, policies, procedures, standards, and that performance goals in each of these areas are met. Assure continuous improvement to meet annual HSE improvement targets and drive the development of HSE Culture within the business.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop and assure continuous improvement of the Company’s HSE Management Systems as a method of demonstrating leadership, commitment to employee safety, continual improvement, and environmental responsibility to all stakeholders.
- Lead the systematic reduction of Health, Safety, Environment Risks and Hazards under the Management Systems.
- Assure continuous improvement of the site’s HSE performance as measured by TRI Rate and achieve site HSE priorities and goals for employees and contractor workers.
- Working as a member of the leadership team, provides leadership to the business.
- Reduce/eliminate business interruptions and assure cross company collaboration.
- Develop, implement and maintain compliance with Safety, Health and Environmental Laws and Company Standards, Policies, Guidelines and SOPs as measured by self, third party and regulatory inspection performance.
- Manage business activities associated with the HSE Budget and the annual performance and professional development of all Department Leaders and their Staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the Scientific or Engineering field related to HSE.
- Certified health professional is strongly preferred.
- 10 years of experience in operations, management and HSE is preferred.
- Experience working in HSE and in a manufacturing and R&D environment is required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of HSE applicable regulations.
PNI provides a competitive compensation and benefits package with excellent opportunities for personal growth. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Posting valid until filled. No solicitors please.
Precision NanoSystems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit pni.bamboohr.com.